When it comes to conferences, I prefer visiting international ones as I believe that you can learn a lot more and broaden your views when you go somewhere else and listen to what people are doing in countries other than your own. However, there is one domestic conference about marketing and communications which brings the world here.
Every year, Ivana (the organizer) and her team bring the world’s top marketing professionals to Belgrade to share their case studies and experience with us. This is why this is one of the domestic conferences I am looking forward to the most.
In 2016 I wrote a blog post (in Serbian), What did you miss if you did not attend Kaktus festival. This year, I am writing a blog post in advance, so you don’t miss it.
Well, I am also one of the bloggers so I will be sharing all the useful and interesting things together with other bloggers – you can see who they are and follow them – https://kaktus.rs/blogeri/
Let me give you a few reasons why you should attend #Kaktus2019:
- You will be able to hear international speakers and people behind some of the awarded campaigns. Not only will you be able to learn something from them but you will also be inspired by all the examples of the commercials they always show. See the full list of speakers and agenda here – https://kaktus.rs
- There is an additional stage for startups as this year’s theme is Make room for a new bloom which means that focus is on talents and innovation and one of the goals is to empower startups in the area of marketing and communications
- This is a great chance to interact and network with people working in the same industry
- There is a competition for the best domestic marketing campaigns as well so at the end of the second day, we will hear who the winners are
- This is one of the best conferences in the marketing/communications field in Serbia so make sure you are there
There is still time to apply to be a delegate or to enter the competition for the Kaktus awards. Say hi when you see me there